At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:
- Identify their talents and personal capabilities that they can utilize elsewhere
- Restructure their lives
- Implement a successful financial life plan
- Invest wisely
- If desired, start and run own business and become successful entrepreneurs
- Where needed, get new satisfying employment.
- General Retirement Orientation
- The problems and opportunities in retirement
- The implications of retirement
- Nurturing a Business for Profitability
- Planning for retirement
- Personal budgeting and management of finances
- How to Choose an Entrepreneurial Endeavour to Pursue
- Business Strategy
- Personal, company and state provision – demystifying pension
- Review of pensions in light of current situation
- Investment Guides
- Selling and Marketing
- The Product/Service Pricing Principles
- Financial planning options.
- The Retiree’s Job Description as a Business Owner
- Decision making and implementation
- Finding the Right People
- Keeping the Company Legal
FOR WHOM: Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Supervisors, Maintenance Managers, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH 2ND BATCH
4th – 6th April, 2018 18th – 21st September 2018.