- Skills to effectively communicate, persuade and negotiate with another individual either at work.
- To increase your effectiveness in terms of results and relationships.
- Practise the essential skills of negotiation such as doing the background work, planning, conducting the negotiations, handling emotions etc.
- Defining the Negotiation Environment
- What is principled negotiation?
- Standards for principled negotiation
- The components of a negotiation plan
- Forming a negotiation preparation plan
- Setting the stage for successful negotiation
- Conducting a principled negotiation
- Informal and formal negotiations
- Common “hardball” styles
- Principled responses to “hardball” tactics
- Applying motivation best practices
- Listening actively for effective negotiation
- Developing agile strategies
- Best practices of principled negotiation
FOR WHOM: Executive Managers, Human Resources Managers and Personnel, Admin Managers, Heads of Departments, Industrial Relations Managers, Sales Representatives, Project Managers, Marketers, Lawyers, Members of the Workers Unions and other Managers who perform related functions in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 17th – 20th April, 2018
2ND BATCH: 25th – 28th September, 2018