Given the inclement business environment in Nigeria today, the Corporate entity and its workers are constantly subjected to various kind of threat i.e. Assassination, Burglary, Espionage, Fire Hazards, Strikes and Mob Action, Fraud, Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Intimidation, Hacking etc.
- Business environmental Scanning and security implications
- Risk identification assessment and control
- Developing organization policy investigation, security and crisis management
- Damage control in crisis situation
- Investment techniques including forensic analysis of forged and fraudulent documents, signatures verification and forensic audit controls
- Psychological approach to crime investigation
- Security tips for company executives at office, in transit and at home
- The role of the Nigerian police force
- Arrest of seizure, use of force and searching
- Report writing and documentation
- Robbery prevention and management techniques
- Computer/information security management
FOR WHOM: Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1st Batch 2nd Batch
24th – 27th April, 2018 3rd – 5th October, 2018