At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Build a workforce structure that will have the sustained capability and motivation to achieve your company’s strategic objectives
- Find, hire, deploy, develop, motivate, retain and plan for succession
- Better be able to select and design talent management processes to engage and maximize from the talent within the company.
- Determine and apply the most appropriate job design techniques to deliver the performance of the role.
- Recognize and understand the key drivers to inspirational motivation, taking ordinary people to extra-ordinary performance
- Design a Succession Plan strategy for key positions within the organization
- Lead a programme of activities devised to keep your talent.
- Manpower challenges in light of a developing economy
- Technical issues in manpower development
- Manpower planning and development
- Intellectual capital management: the new wealth of the organization
- Motivation and work behavior
- An approach to assess the quality of manpower needed in an organization
- Major influence on employee attendance: A process model in the organization
- How to use feedback to improve performance: People management
- Discipline, retention and dismissal a guide for HR managers
- Retention, myths and realities; future of work programmes in the organization
- Strategic reward as a strategy for workers retention
FOR WHOM: Admin, All Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Department/Unit Heads and others that perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 10th – 13th April, 2018
2ND BATCH: 25th – 28th September, 2018