This course will teach managers the different procedures in the various aspects of management which they inevitably encounter in their different departments.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
– General Management Principles
– An Overview of Human Resource Capital Management
– Leadership and Supervision
– Delegation of duty and doctrine of responsibility
– Motivation and teamwork
– Problem solving and decision making
– Time and self management
– Effective Business Communication in the workplace
– Manpower Planning including succession planning techniques
INTRODUCING THE ROLE OF THE WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
– Receiving Options
– Storage Options
– Picking/Assembly Options
– Dispatching Options
– Using the floor and height space
– Organizing for flow
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing & Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH 2ND BATCH
26th – 29th March, 2018 4th – 7th September, 2018