This workshop is focused on how human resources department should be managed as the way to react (responding to day to day problems, fixing and repairing) the participant will gain the skills necessary to change your management approach letting things happen to making things happen the way we want.
- Your Role – Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and Organization
- Function of Human Resources
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Workforce Planning
- Human Resources Policies, Managing People
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Employee Welfare – Retirement Plan
- Challenges of Human Resources
- Identify ghost Workers
- Auditing Human Resources Department
- Fraud in Human Resources
For Whom: Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers, Head of Departments and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 15th – 18th May, 2018
2ND BATCH: 23rd – 26th October, 2018