This course transforms financial and accounting concepts into decision-making tools you can use successfully every day. You learn to apply the fundamentals of finance to improve budget management, increase potential profits and assess the financial viability of projects.
- Recording Transactions
- Balancing the Accounts
- Preparing Trial Balance
- The Methods of Depreciation
- Accounting for Depreciation
Preparing Final Accounts
- The Profit and Loss Account
- The Income and Expenditure Account
- Graphic Illustrations i.e. Bar Chart, Pie Charts and Graphs
- Finalization of Accounts
- Journalizing adjustment entries
- Passing the closing or transfer entries
- Preparing Financial Statements
A manager’s Guide to Budgeting
- Recognizing that budgets are more than numbers
- Comparing budget approaches
- Types of budgets
- Budgeting as a planning and control tool
- Putting it all together
FOR WHOM: All professionals and others who are keen on increasing their knowledge of accounting and finance for enhanced decision making.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH 2ND BATCH
2nd – 4th May, 2018 9th – 12th October, 2018