By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the important role and responsibilities of a contract professional
- Determine effective problem solving of complex contractual scenarios
- Risk identification and analysis of the contract
- Apply effective contract management techniques to improve contract performance
- Examine the optimal choice of contract structure
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Contract Manager
- Features of Contract Management
- Understanding Contract Management Principles
- Drafting Contracts
- Mastering Contracts Management Principles
- Contract Management in Action
- Dealing with Contractual Disputes
- Enforceability – Is the contract enforceable?
- An Effective Contract Manager’s Essential Negotiation skills
- The Contents of Contract – how to manage?
- Managing Contract Performance
- The Effective Use of Service Level Agreements
- Contract Review and Meetings
- Managing Contract Documentation
- Vitiating Factors in a Contract
- Termination of contracts
- Construction of the Contract
- Remedies for the Breach of contract
- Enforcement Methods
FOR WHOM: Legal Officers Engaged in Contact Administration.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1st Batch 2nd Batch
26th – 29th March, 2018 4th – 7th September, 2018