At the end of the course you will have:
- Obtained a broad knowledge of commercial insurance
- Gained an understanding of commercial insurance products and covers available • Gained an essential perspective of current market practices.
- The commercial insurance market
- Property insurance
- General principles: fire and special perils, all risks, theft money and goods in transits
- Business interruption
- Calculating a gross profit sum insured
- Basic perils insured
- The indemnity period
- Underwriting considerations and the basis of rating
- Liability policies: employers’ liability, public liability and product liability.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1st Batch 2nd Batch
26th – 29th March, 2018 4th – 7th September, 2018