Maintenance Best Practices are critical for every successful individual and company. Maintenance is unique business process to be successfully managed; it requires an approach different from other business processes. The programme provides a framework for managing maintenance with options that allow decision makers to select the most successful ways to manage maintenance.
The effectiveness of maintenance practice has not improved significantly in many organizations in spite of the implementation of powerful computerized management systems. Measuring, comparing and improving maintenance practice underpins the success of the whole business process.
- An Overview of Maintenance Practice and Benchmarking
- Introduction to Maintenance (Asset) Management
- The Concept of Best and Worst Practice
- Performance Measures and Improvement
- Performance Measure and Benchmarking
- The Overall Equipment Effectiveness as a Source of Best Practice in Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Benchmarking Machines Performance and Failure Analysis and Modeling
- Modeling Reliability of Systems
- Benchmarking Through Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Condition Based Maintenance: The Condition Based Approach
- Vibration Monitoring
- Best Practice through Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Systems MRP and ERP Systems
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Date: 26th – 29th March, 2018 4th – 7th September, 2018