By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of the office manager/administrator.
- Acquire time management skills required for better office productivity.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.
- List the main causes of stress and the techniques needed to control them.
- Discover communication strategies needed for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner.
- Develop a service attitude and mindset aimed at the internal and external customers
- The Role of the Office Manager/Administrator
- Effective Communication Skills
- Speaking and Listening
- Written Communication
- Serving the Internal and External Customer
- Managing Time
- Setting Goals and Priorities
- Planning and Managing Time for Self and Others
- Stress Management Techniques
- Organizing Meetings
- Using the Telephone Properly
FOR WHOM: Admin & HR Managers, Departmental Heads, Senior Executive Secretaries, Confidential Secretaries, Admin Officers and Personal Assistants in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 10th – 13th April, 2018
2ND BATCH: 25th – 28th September, 2018